- We can alter or add cabinets to your existing layout.
- Your kitchen remains operational and is usually completed in less than a week.
- You can save up to 50% of the price of new cabinets!
What’s the difference between refacing and refinishing?
- When we reface your cabinets, the drawers and door fronts are replaced with new ones and the boxes are covered with matching veneer.
Here’s how the refacing process works:
Step 1 – We remove all doors, drawer fronts, and trim. We thoroughly sand all sides and faces to remove all dirt and grease.
Step 3 – All doors are then installed using concealed European hinges. The drawer fronts are also attached to the drawer boxes.
Step 4 – New trim is installed and if you want, new handles or knobs supplied by you are put on for free.
Why use Kachina Kitchens for your refacing project?
- The owners have over 40 years’ experience.
- We only work with quality tradespeople.
- We use quality materials such as solid wood doors and moldings and European five-way adjustable hinges, fully concealed.
- We strive to provide timely work at a competitive price.
- Our policy has always been: Best Quality, Best Prices, Best Service.
If you are interested in a refacing quote and live anywhere in the greater Phoenix area, give us a call today!
~Your Remodeling Experts at Kachina Kitchens